Monday, April 7, 2014

Dear Andrew

So it is no secret my blogging has gone downhill over the past few years. With Facebook and just the business of life, this has been one of the things that time has not permitted. That being said, one if my favorite things from my blogging days has been the book of John's first year i had made from all of my blog posts. It is his baby book. Andrew, i want to do the same for you, so I am going to try to make time each week to record your milestones and pictures too.

Andrew, I apologize in advance if your blog book doesn't feel as important as your brother's. I promise you, it is. We already love you so much and we are quickly learning how busy life is with two! But I promise you I will do my best to keep up! So, I am going to post a bunch of different posts in the next week to attempt to catch up from the past two months. Here we go!

No comments: