Wednesday, April 9, 2014

7 weeks

So I think I am caught up on blogging Andrew's first month. He is 7 weeks old this week, which is crazy! It is spring break here, and John went to Indiana this week fir his first alone trip to Grandma and Grandpa's house. I miss him, but it has been nice to just spend some quiet time here with Andrew and catch up on sleep a bit. He is coming home tomorrow and I can't wait to hear all of his stories! Thanks Don and Nan!!!

I am waiting patiently for Andrew to start sleeping for longer stretches at night. Right now he is taking a 5 oz bottle at 10 pm then sleeps until 2 or 3. Then he will nurse and go back to bed until around 5:30-6:30. He stirs a lot though, so Brad and I just lay there hoping he will sleep longer! Twice he has thrown us a bone and slept until 3:30 or 3:45, but it has not been consistent. I keep telling myself he is still so little, but man, I miss my sleep!!!

He is becoming much more alert though and smiley, which is fun. Here are some recent pictures from the past few weeks.

No comments: