Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 2010!

Happy New Year! I can't believe that in one year from now we will have a nine month old son!!! Crazy! I hope everyone had a good holiday. We did, but these past two weeks flew by! That's okay though, I am ready to get back into the groove of things and on a routine. Especially with eating! I am scared to go back to the doctor on Thursday to see how much I have gained in the past two weeks :)

We had a really good holiday, Brad got all the furniture put together in the baby's room. I only have a picture of the crib, so here is that and you can see the green I have been talking about:

I am happy the way it all looks. I ordered the crib, dresser, and bookshelves all from different places, so I was worried the woods wouldn't match, but they look good. This month is going to be really busy. I start my prenatal water aerobics on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and then starting next Wednesday we have our child birth classes for the next 4 weeks. Also a tour of the hospital on the 23rd and a breastfeeding class early February.

My sister and mom are throwing my shower on the 16th, I am SO excited! Then my work is throwing me a shower on the 22nd!! Yay! It will be so much fun! Well, here are some pics from me this morning at 30 weeks...these are for you Ang :



I am off to my sisters to spend some time with Libby!

No comments: