Saturday, January 9, 2010

Master Bathroom Remodel

My dad and brother in law have been working on redoing our bathroom and it is now finished! I love it! They did such a nice job, I love walking by it and seeing it. I still need to finish putting evrything back in, but it feels so clean and I know how quickly that will change! I realized I don't have any before pictures, probably because the bathroom was the one room I hated when we bought our house. The bathtub was discusting, the floor was old tile that was probably the original, and the cabinets were these nasty brown things. Soooo, here are some pictures of our new and improved bathroom:




I also came downstairs the other night to find this:



Things are moving right along here in the Monhaut household!

2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

Katie! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bathroom. It's beautiful!!

Good luck with all of the baby stuff assembly. Isn't it so much fuN?!

Unknown said...

Precious - and I love my Chicco stuff.