Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Allie Update and Photos


Thank you everyone for the doggie prayers! Allie is back home after a second round of hospitalization and seems MUCH better! She is not too happy about having to wear the cone, but her tail is wagging, she is giving kisses, and wants to eat (she was following me in the kitchen tonight which was such a good sign as she has not moved from the couch since last week). We are finishing up the antibiotics and then doing some more blood work and hopefully things will be back to normal. Scary stuff. I love her so much, even though she drives us all crazy sometimes! :)

Speaking of kisses, John is also giving kisses these days. He is blowing them every time he hears the word "kiss" (and by blowing I mean covering his mouth with his hand...or sometimes covering his cheek...) and sometimes open mouth on the cheek kisses. I love it. His new favorite word this week is "Mama" which couldn't make me happier :) He is also into repeating everything you do (growl, laugh, cough,...). It is so cute. Today he got to go to the gym with the "Toddlers" since he can walk now. They said he loved it and came back exhausted. I wish I could see it.

I just got his pictures back from December, so even though it is two months later, and he has changed so much, they still turned out really good. Sorry to overload you , but I know most of you like looking at pictures...I mean, how could you not?! Hehe. Anyways, enjoy and thanks again for the Allie wishes!











1 comment:

Carolina Girl said...

Glad to hear ALlie is home. What was wrong?

And those pics...amazing! he's gotta be the happies little guy around.