Thursday, February 17, 2011

11 Months!


How is it possible that in three weeks my baby will be ONE?! I can't get over how much of a little "boy" he is all of a sudden. He is walking EVERYWHERE, talking, smiling, and just being so cute and fun...He isn't really saying any words other than "mama" "dada" and "yah". He loves to "talk" though and is getting really good at imitating sounds. Lately in the mornings he is such a jabber box. It is hilarious, he stands on his tiptoes and yells.

At 11 months, he is probably around 22-23 pounds, and almost has all of his molars in. He has over a dozen teeth now, but he still isn't doing great at eating solids. He loves his snacks (just like his mama) but the meals aren't so great. I can't imagine weaning him off his bottle in less than a month! Yikes!

John is still sleeping great at night. He has been going down around 7:00 or 7:30 and then we wake him up at 6:30. On weekends he is still sleeping until around 8 or so...so nice! Napping has been sort of hit and miss this week.

I decided I am going to turn all of my monthly posts into a book. I am also working on a banner for his birthday party with all of his month pictures on it. Hopefully it turns out, I am not the most crafty person...I am getting so excited for his birthday and party.

We have a long weekend coming up which I am really looking forward to. We are excited to just relax and spend time with Brad's parents. We are also having John's 1 year pictures taken on Tuesday. Hope he cooperates!

Well, I will leave with his monthly pictures...hope everyone has a great weekend!








"Enough pictures already Mom..."

No comments: