Friday, December 31, 2010

Good Bye 2010!


Wow, what a year! I was looking back and reading my post from last year, and it is so crazy to think how much can change in a year. This past year has been the best ever. I am so amazed by John every day and how much he has changed our lives.


I know I am behind on posts, and I will post about Christmas and add more pictures this weekend, but the one thing I am compelled to write about as this year ends is just how incredibly grateful I am for our son and his health. Last week, John had tubes put in at Children's Hospital. Yes, we were worried, but it was totally put into perspective when we were at the hospital and saw so many babies with severe issues. I'm sure they were wishing tubes was what they were there for. It just makes me feel so blessed to have a healthy, beautiful family and my heart goes out to those who have to deal with much more severe issues. I look back at worrying about him not sleeping through the night, or his colds from daycare, and yes, I know those are normal mother worries, but I know we have it good. So today I am counting my blessings and am so thankful for what 2010 has brought us. I am so excited to see what 2011 has in store!


I tried to get a picture of John wearing a Happy New's hat, but you can imagine how that went over :) So, in lieu of a picture of John, we hope everyone has a great New Year and Happy 2011! XO

1 comment:

Carolina Girl said...

Hey Katie
I'm glad to hear the surgery went well. I know exactly what you mean about being grateful for what you have. John really is just the cutest happiest little guy! I love all of his pics. I'm glad he's a happy healthy baby too!