Wednesday, August 11, 2010

5 Months Old!




I will write more about his 5 month milestones later (our computer has a virus, so we are making do with the laptop) but I wanted to post his picture. He has slept much better this week, thank goodness! I can't believe he is 5 months old already!!!! It makes me sad because it is time for me to go back to work. I know I have been so lucky to have had so much time off, but I am really going to miss him and our time together. Another post on that coming too...for now we can just enjoy his cuteness :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Okay, seriously. He is getting cuter and cuter by the SECOND!!! How can you even stand it?! Don't you just want to eat him up?! What a little LOVE. I'm so glad you've been enjoying your summer with him! Keep the pictures coming ... they totally make me smile!