Sunday, April 11, 2010

One Month Old!


I can't believe our baby is one month old! In some ways it feels like he has been here forever, but in other ways we can't believe it has already been a month. We have our one month appointment tomorrow, so we will see how much he has grown. He is so strong! He holds his little head up and pushes against us to see. He is making so many more little noises and getting so many more expressions. No real smiles yet, but I think they are coming :)

Here are a few pictures from this weekend. I ordered these cute stickers for each month...I don't think he really cares though.







John and I ventured out last night and spent the night at my parents house. We let Brad stay home and get caught up on some sleep. John did great, he slept in my mom's pack-and-play, although he moved around all night! Thanks Mom and Dad for taking care of us! It felt great to have a change of scenery and get out of the house for a night!

We are heading to Indiana next weekend to meet the Monhaut's! We are excited, but nervous for the car ride down. Hopefully he sleeps most of the way. Otherwise we will plan on stopping to feed him and get him settled back in. We'll make it one way or another...we are excited to see everyone and introduce John to everyone!

Brad is feeding John a bottle right now, so I am going to take advantage and lay down for an hour. Have a good week everyone!

1 comment:

Carolina Girl said...

Love the stickers!! He's so precious Katie!! It does go by so fast, doesn't it?

I loved reading your birth story too. I'm glad everything went smoothly for you.

Safe travels to visit the Monhauts! Like you said, you'll get there sooner or later! Enjoy!