Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Feeling Better

We are all feeling much better around here. Brad had a cold all last week, which John caught. Then I started to feel sick, but thankfully it never escalated. Thank you Vitamin C! So we laid low this past weekend and caught up on some much needed rest. John even slept in his crib for some of his naps! We got the video monitor hooked up, so we watched him on that :)

John is doing great, he is getting so big!!! I took him to the doctor on Friday just to check out his cold, and he weighed 10 pounds, 9 ounces! WOW! His face is getting so round and chubby, I just love kissing his little cheeks! And, he is definately starting to smile, which makes me SO happy :)

This week we are not doing too much, just trying to make it a goal to get out of the house more! We are going to go to Somerset, which is a big mall in Troy, today to meet my sister and Libby to walk and have some lunch. The weather is supposed to start being nice again, so more walks will be nice too.

Well, here are a few pictures from this morning:


There's a smile!


"Playing on my mat! I love reaching for my toys!"


"Please no more tummy time Mommy...I'm tired!"

1 comment:

Carolina Girl said...

Love those smiles!!
Don't you just love the video monitor too? It's the BEST thing ever!