Thursday, March 25, 2010

Two Weeks!

Well, I still don't have time to really write, but here are some pictures from this week. Things are going good, just so much more exhausting than I ever imagined! I don't think I have slept more than 3 hours (if I am lucky, usually 1-2) at a time since he was born. My mom and sister have been major helpers in being there for me through my emotional rollercoasters of motherhood! Brad is an amazing dad, I am so grateful for him. Breastfeeding is definately stressful, I just keep telling myself it will get easier.

On a more positive note, he is so dang cute!!! His little faces and "old man" look crack us up. Enjoy the pictures!



1 comment:

Carolina Girl said...

Hey Katie!!
Oh, I know how exhausted you are my dear friend! The good news is, it does in fact get better. I know it doesn't feel like that right now, but it does, trust me!! Keep telling yourself that.

Breastfeeding IS stressful, isn't it? It took Grady and I a while to get the hang of it and even then, I wondered if I could continue on with it. It was a tough decision to stick with it for as long as we did.
If you want to talk about, shoot me an email. I know you don't have much time to talk, but it really helped to talk with other moms who had breastfed when we were figuring it out.

Hugs to your family!!