Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day and a week off!

Happy Valentine's Day! Brad and I celebrated last night by going out to dinner and then I made him watch The Time Traveler's Wife with me. It was a great night! We went out to dinner with our friends Jamie and Adam on Friday night, which was fun too. We went to a Japanese steakhouse where they cook the food at your table. It was good, I am so full though from my last two nights out! Brad spoiled me this weekend. He got me a dozen roses, chocolates, and 3 cards (one from him, one from the dog, and one from the baby :) Hehe.

I am officially on mid winter break and have the entire week off! I love the feeling of Sundays when you know you don't have to go to work the next day. I would so much rather have a Monday off than a Friday.

I have been missing the Internet this past week because we got a virus on our computer last week, apparently from Facebook. Now, I like Facebook, but I would consider myself a pretty conservative user. I only check status updates, friends pics, etc. I never instant message, Farmville, or anything like that. But I guess it is going around, so beware of a "security message" that pops up on your screen. That's what happened to us and then the computer went blank. We just got it back on Friday, luckily all of our stuff was able to be recovered.

I have lots to do this week. Brad has tomorrow off, so he and I are going to go work ion my classroom for a little while. I have some stuff I just need to get organized before my sub comes, papers to sort, boxes to move, etc. So I am enlisting his help and then we are going to make a big Sam's Club run to stock up on freezer essentials, cleaning supplies, diapers. My mom came over yesterday and washed down the walls in our bedroom (thanks Mom!) for me. What a difference. So hopefully today we can get the pack-n-play and swing set up.

I just can't believe that I will be 37 weeks this week. I am so, so excited. I can see why people are just so ready by the end though. My back has been killing me this week, I don't know if I pulled something, or it is my sciatic nerve. Hopefully this week I can rest it and it will feel better. I'm sure it doesn't help I am on my feet all day at work. By the end of the day I feel like I can barely walk, I am limping so bad. But, I have been very lucky in this entire pregnancy, so if this is the worst, than it really isn't bad at all!

Well, I hope everyone has a good Valentine's Day!

No comments: