Friday, November 6, 2009

22 Weeks!

Here is my expanding belly...notice Allie staring at me, like, "What the heck are you doing?"


Not too much going on this week. Brad has school this weekend, so my mom and I are going to hang out tomorrow while my Dad and Doug work on our bathroom. It is looking good, almost there! I can't wait to post pics of that soon!

Libby celebrated her first Halloween...her shirt says it all...


I ended up ordering a few of the GAP bedding pieces...and I don't like them. So tonight, as I was leaving the gym, I decided to take a left turn instead of a right turn and SOMEHOW ended up at Somerset Mall, in Pottery Barn Kids :) And walked out with some bedding...can you say obsessed? Anyways, I like it as of now, but knowing me, I always change my mind a million times. This is what I ended up getting:


Not all of it, just the bumper, sheet, and bedskirt. It matches the green in the room perfectly!

Well, it is off to bed for me. I am going to take advantage of Brad being gone and catch up on my DVR shows. Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: