Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Big News!

I am pregnant!!!! Right now it is so early, we just found out yesterday. We have told our families, but plan on waiting a while to tell everyone. It is so early, it scares me, but we are staying positive and praying for a healthy baby in nine months!


Brad and I are really excited, it doesn't seem real at all yet. We found out yesterday, do I am probably just over 4 weeks. I don't get to see the doctor until July 23rd, so maybe after that it will sink it. Plus, I don't FEEL pregnant, but I'm sure that will change soon. I am going to take advantage of feeling fine now while I can!


From what I can calculate on line, it looks like our due date will be around March 7th. Hopefully I can take off the rest, or most, of the school year. More than likely I will have to go back to work for the last few weeks, but I don't mind!


Brad is really excited, it's cute! I think he will be more paranoid than me! He is already telling me I need to drink at least 3 glasses of milk every day. :)


This picture isn't very clear (it was from my phone, our camera is broken), but you can make it out! I was so suprised to see that word w/o "NOT" in front of it! I'll make this blog public once we are farther along and you can check in on our new journey!




No comments: