Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bruiser


So yesterday we encountered our first "accident." The weather was beautiful out when I got out of work, and so when John and I got home I took him outside to play. We were in the front yard and John was walking/running down the driveway when he tumbled over and took a face plant into the concrete. It was like slow motion.

So of course I freaked out when he stood up sobbing and his face was all bloody. Oh, and a giant knot appeared on his head in a matter of seconds. So after cleaning him up and soothing him, he was okay after a few minutes. I think it was harder on me than him!!! So he is pretty pathetic looking today. It actually looks better today than it did yesterday...I'm sure this is our first of many bumps and bruises with this little guy!!!



No comments: