Thursday, March 10, 2011

ONE YEAR!!!







Tomorrow my baby will be one. Holy moly. I was putting him to sleep tonight and I got all teary! I love him so much, I can't believe how much our lives have changed this past year, and I can't believe how much it almost hurts your heart sometimes to have so much love and pride for a child.

It is hard to believe is has been a year ago that I was wondering, "Will this baby EVER come?" and would have never believed anyone telling me he would be here by noon tomorrow. I remember how hard those first few months were, wondering, "Will he ever smile? What if he isn't a happy baby?"

I remember what a little peanut he was when he was born, and how the drs were worried about his weight. We had to take him to the urgent care the next day we got home since it was a Sunday and they wanted to do daily weight checks. Well, he is definitely smiley, and he is now a little chunk, so those worries were short lived!

Brad and I are so amazed by him everyday and are so excited for it to just keep getting better and better. We have such a fun weekend planned and can't wait to celebrate with family and friends.

Happy Birthday my little buddy! We love you John!!!

1 comment:

Carolina Girl said...

Happy Birthday John!!
Good job Mom and Dad! One year under your belt.