Sunday, November 28, 2010

Kitchen Reveal and Thanksgiving Recap

Kitchen before...




Kitchen After...







Isn't it amazing??? I love it so much. I am still in awe when I come home and see it. Corey does such great work. It always makes me want to do another room :) I am trying to make it an organized kitchen, so that the counters are not always full of all of our "stuff." I am still debating about the valances and a few finishing touches, but overall it is pretty much ready to go! I am hosting a baby shower for a girlfriend from work on Friday, so it will get it's first hostess night!

In other news, we went to Indiana this past weekend for Thanksgiving and had a great time. John was a lot of fun, and loved spending time with his grandparents and aunt! Brad's family always holds a big Thanksgiving dinner at a hall and the food was DELICIOUS. I love Thanksgiving food :) Who am I kidding, I love food in general, but Thanksgiving is the best. Anyways, we had a great time and continued to have a great time at Brad's parents house. We played cards, drank wine, slept, and just relaxed. It was perfect. Thanks to Don, Nan, and Lisa for a great time!

John was spoiled too as usual this past weekend. Grandpa had gotten him a bunch of new toys and he was all over the place! He must have wore himself out, because he slept 11-12 hours every night in his pack and play, and took good naps too. Here are some pictures from the weekend...

John and Great Grandma Monhaut
All that turkey...
John LOVED this walking car. He did laps around the house and the hall with this.
John and Aunt Lisa
Being a ham with Daddy and Aunt Lisa We went to Lunker's on Friday, and John got to visit with all of the animals.
Not quite sure of this bear...


Out of all of the toys, John was just as happy to ride around in this cardboard box.
This one is for you Aunt Lisa! On Thursday night, John was riding and riding. Every time he would stop, he would throw his head to the side. It was hilarious. Or maybe it was the wine?? Either way, we were all laughing pretty hard.
John and Grandma Nan
John with the Monhaut family

I hope everyone else had a great Thanksgiving as well! I can't believe it is officially the Christmas season. I am starting to get a little excited/anxious about all the shopping. Cyber Monday, here I come! I have been shopping online a lot lately, and it is wonderful. Hope everyone has a great week back to work!