Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Next Picasso??


This week John brought home his first "art project." They have been finger painting in day care this week, and here he is, so proud of his work :)


The ladies at the daycare told me he was the only one to keep the colors separate on the paper. Hmmm, just like his Daddy. We always tease Brad because he gets really worked up over bottle parts. The bottles we use have different colored tops and bottoms, so he lines them all up on the counter according to color. He will not sleep at night if we use a blue top with a green bottom on the bottle. Hehe.

This week has been going good at daycare so far! John turns 6 months this weekend, so I will post more than. Until then, enjoy the artwork from my talented son :)

1 comment:

Carolina Girl said...

Awww, so proud of his work!
I'm glad he's doing well in daycare. I know it was tough to leave him. And I'm glad to hear that he's sleeping better at night too.