Monday, September 6, 2010

Are You Ready for Some Football???


Unfortunately, John was not ready for his first football game. We went on Saturday to the Army/EMU game with Brad's parents. We all looked ready, all decked out in our Army gear. John looked SOOO cute, in his Army tee and hat. But, it was SO cold and windy, and we got there, sat behind the band, and I think it was all a bit much for him. Every time Army scored and people cheered, he would cry. So I think we stayed about 30 minutes. Oh well! We will try again next year!

We did have a great weekend though. Brad's parents were here and we celebrated his dad's birthday, and then they drove John and me to the outlet shops in Indiana where John and I spend the night at my parents cottage (Brad had a fantasy football draft back here). So we spent the second half of the weekend with my parents, Jenny and Libs, and my grandma.

We came back early today b/c I have students for the first day tomorrow. So, this blog is going to be short because I have a ton of stuff to get ready and I have to get in my quality play time with John before the week begins! So enjoy the pictures, and thanks to both of our parents for a great Labor Day weekend!








No comments: