Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Our Weekend in Pictures

We went to my parent's lake house this past weekend for Memorial Day and had such a great time! Brad's parents and sister got to come for the day on Sunday, so we were able to spend time with everyone! John did great! He even slept through the night one of the nights! Whoo hoo! Here are some pictures from the weekend:

Hanging out with Great Grandma and Jack

Sleeping with Daddy

Hanging out in the morning with Grandma and Jack

Afternoon nap with Grandma

Four Generations Picture!
Jack and Great Grandma


Tummy Time!


Back home, flying with Daddy!

I can't believe how fast time flies. I have to go back to work next week (just for a week and a half, then I have summer vacation :) and John will be 3 months old soon! I can't believe it has been almost 13 weeks! Today is my last day as a 20 something. Tomorrow I turn the big 3-0! SO much has happened in my 20's and I am so grateful for where I am at right now in my life. I feel very blessed!

1 comment:

Ms. Collopy said...

I just teared up reading this post, especially the last part about your 20s! What a whirlwind, Katie! I'm so happy for you!