Monday, October 12, 2009

Only Brad...

So this was our conversation last night while somehow talking about a picture of a really skinny guy:

Me: "I think you look good with some meat on your bones, I don't find real skinny guys attractive."

Brad: "Well, I don't like skinny girls either, obviously."

And he was serious. Oh, Brad, do not say that to your pregnant wife! And of course the "obviously" part was the clencher! HA! Lucky for him I was not very hormonal last night. He knew right away after he said it how it came out. :)

However, he does have a track record with this. Last year my mom, sister, and I went to the Mall of America. While we were shopping, he called and said, "Hey! Where are you guys, Lane Bryant?"

He was so proud of himself for knowing a women's clothing store. Oh, still so much to teach that boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh boy! Men!!!
Sally

Anonymous said...

Oh Brad!!!! Great job on the response Katie! We need to catch up!
Lisa