Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Back in the swing of things...

So I have been at work with kids for almost two weeks now, and it is going great! I feel like I have a very good group this year, so I am hoping that doesn't change. My morning classes are so small, I only have 16 kids in each! Crazy! I'm not going to lie, it is nice!

We have had a pretty busy few weeks. Brad had class last weekend, so I went to my grandma's house in Canada for her b-day with my sister and Libby and we (sort of) helped with some yard work. Mostly we just played with Libby and I took a little nap...oops. It was fun though. This week Brad is traveling and I have been getting ready for our big bathroom remodel! I am SO excited. My dad and brother-in-law, Doug, are starting on it this weekend while we are in South Bend. I was cleaning out the cabinets tonight and it amazes me how much JUNK we have and how gross it is under there! It will be so nice to have a fresh, clean, new bathrooom. That has been the one room in our house I couldn't stand when we moved here. I'll post before and after pictures when things get started!

This weekend Brad and I are headed to South Bend for the Notre Dame/MSU game. I am excited to see his family and some of his old high school friends. We are planning on tailgating Saturday and then going to the game. I just hope we get to hang out with my sister-in-law and brother-in-law while we are there too!

Other than that, things are pretty good. I have my next dr appt next week, so that will be exciting as usual. I am feeling really good, just tired, but I am always tired when I go back to work and get back into the school routine. My pants are getting tighter and tighter and it is making me a little self conscious, but I keep telling myself to not worry about it. This in between stage is hard though! I was at the gym today and I walked by a mirror and happened to see my reflection...my stomach looked so wierd in my t-shirt. But, soon enough it will turn into a "bump," so that will be exciting. At least pretty much everyone knows that I am pregnant. Everyone at my work has been so great about my pregnancy. I feel very fortunate!

Well, not a very exciting post, but there is an update on what we have been up to. Hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments: