Friday, June 6, 2014

Catching up

May came and went so fast! I had actually written this post on May 5th, so here it is a month later! I will catch up more this weekend!

May 5, 2014

May is underway and what a busy month we have! One of my best friends is getting married this weekend and I can't wait to celebrate with her! It will be nice to have some time with Brad this weekend too. Then next weekend we have the fundraiser for my sister and Andrew's baptism! Fun stuff!

The last two weeks have been busy as well. Poor John got a stomach bug last Monday and was pretty miserable. We have been pretty lucky so far and haven't ever had to deal with the throwing up, but he sure made up for it last week! I felt so bad for him. He had a fever of about 102 and couldn't keep anything down. We were so worried one of us would catch it too, but luckily we didn't! I don't know how, but God knew we couldn't afford to be sick too!

Last weekend we went to the lake to help my dad get the dock in. My parents got a new pontoon boat delivered, so that was exciting! Andrew did great there! He even slept until 5:30 Saturday morning!

Speaking of sleep, he is starting to show us some hope! Three times now he has slept until 5:30. Last night he slept for a 7 hour stretch which was amazing. He went to bed at 10:30 and slept until 5:30, then went back to bed until 8. It was So refreshing! So hopefully he keeps that up!

Andrew has been doing pretty good lately, just fighting us a little with a bottle. He only has one bottle a day, and we might need to start giving him more so he gets used to them more. But he has become really smiley and happy (most of the time!).

This week I am having the boys pictures taken, so hopefully that goes well. John has a soccer game and swimming lessons, so this week will go by fast. Hard to believe Andrew will be 3 months old soon!

Here are some recent pictures of the boys. Enjoy!

No comments: