Monday, October 11, 2010

7 Months!




I know, I know, I say this every month...but SERIOUSLY, 7 months already?! Time is really flying by now, especially since I have been back at work. John is still doing great. He (I) survived his first ear infection and antibiotics. He is finally feeling better and hopefully will stay healthy for a while. I know it is inevitable with him being in daycare now, but I always feel so bad for him when he is sick.

At 7 months, John has been sleeping pretty good. We had a little setback when he was sick, but he usually is in bed by 8:30 and then we wake him up at 6:30. He takes about 2 or 3 naps during the day, and has been eating more and more baby foods in addition to his bottles. We introduced yogurt on Sunday and he LOVES it.

He has been moving all over the place lately. He loves to stand and jump. Standing, jumping, rocking, scooting, you name it. He will not sit still. Check out this picture...he just started going on all fours today!

"Watch out Mom...your life is over as you know it as soon as I figure out this crawling thing!"

This past weekend we were pretty busy just catching up from the week. Our kitchen is totally bare, so we are still living out of boxes. Hopefully by the end of next week the majority of it will be finished, so I can't wait to post pictures then! Brad and my dad installed a ceiling fan in John's room on Saturday, so John and I headed to my parents house to hang out with my mom and Libby (Jenny and Doug were at the MSU/U of M game). Then my parents watched John so Brad and I could go out to dinner. The weekend flew by, but it was nice. The weather has been so great, it makes everything nice. I really don't want winter to come!

Enjoy the rest of the pics from the weekend and tonight. John was being such a little ham today. Hope everyone has a good week!

Me and Libs

Cousin Rivalry






What happens when I push my luck with pictures!

1 comment:

Carolina Girl said...

7 months already? It IS going by so fast. And, he's still just as cute! I know, I say it every month, but I love his smiles! Such a happy lil guy. Excited to see photos of the kitchen!