Tuesday, August 25, 2009

2nd Appointment!

We just got home from our second dr appointment...all is well! Yay, I am so relieved! I think I was more nervous for this one than the last appt! I finally feel like this pregnancy is "a go" and I can relax about it a little! And, I didn't gain any weight yet, according to their scale, I was nervous about that as well! :) I feel like I've gained about 10 pounds!!!

We got to hear the heartbeat on the doppler, 170 bpm! It was a very cool sound, I wish we could have listened to it longer. I ALMOST got another ultrasound, but no such luck :) I have been having some pain on my right side which might be a cyst, but they are going to wait until my next appt to see how it feels, and if it is still there, we will do another u/s then. So, not that I want there to be anything wrong, it would just be cool to see the baby again! If it is a cyst, it really isn't a big deal, they just monitor it.

I have been feeling soooo much better this week, almost back to normal, just in time for work which is good. I can't wait to tell everyone I work with!!! Then it will FINALLY be out in the open!

No comments: